• Service Life: 6 months Max
• Minimum Temperature: 0.6°C (33°F)
• Maximum Temperature: 38°C (100°F)
• Maximum Pressure: 690 kPa (100 PSI)
• Maximum Flow: 2.46 L/min (0.65 Gal/min)
***Water high in particles or other contaminants may reduce service life.***
Compatible with select Frigidaire refrigerators
Including select models beginning mid-2015 for use with your current appliance.
Removes chlorine taste and odor
Along with atenolol, asbe-sto.s, atrazine, bisphenol A, cysts, estrone, lead, mercury, naproxen, nonylphenol,
O-Dichlorobenzene, P-Dichlorobenzene, phenytoin, terachloroethylene, toxaphene, trimethoprim and VOCs.
Lasts up to 6 months
For minimal refills.
Carbon block filter reduces chlorine taste and odor, cysts, particulates, lead, mercury, BPA, naproxen and other substances
The filter should be replaced every 6 months.
Compatible Frigidaire Filter Model/Part Numbers:
- UNILUX ULX220
MODEL NUMBER > EHE5267SA-D > PNC NUMBER > 925060114
MODEL NUMBER > EBE5367SA-R > PNC NUMBER > 925060112
MODEL NUMBER > WSE6870SA > PNC NUMBER > 956001679
1. To remove the current filter, locate the filter housing inside the fridge in the top back corner.
2. Hold the end of the filter cartridge and turn to the left (anti-clockwise) and pull out to remove.
3. Discard the old filter.
4. Insert the new filter into the filter housing in the fridge with the grip on the end of the filter oriented horizontally.
5. Push the filter in and turn 90 degrees to the right (clockwise) until it clicks into place.
6. Run water through the dispenser for about 3 minutes, or until a few litres has passed through the filter. Discard the water. Your water filter is now installed and ready to go!
NOTE: Install in cold water applications only.
NOTE: Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after unit.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.