Please note these are Primary batteries, which mean they are NOT RECHARGEABLE. NEVER attempt to charge them.
Please note that these batteries might look slightly different than shown in the pictures. Saft occasionally changes the look of their batteries. But, it will always be 100% genuine Saft batteries, with the specified specifications and part number.
- Type: 1/2 AA Size, Non Rechargeable Battery
- Open circuit voltage: (at 20°C) 3.67 V
- Nominal voltage: (at 0.1 mA 20°C) 3.6 V
- Nominal energy: 4.32 Wh
- Pulse capability: Typically up to 100 mA
- (100 mA/0.1 second pulses, drained every 2 mn at 20°C from undischarged cells with 10 µA base current, yield voltage readings above 3.0 V. The readings may vary according to the pulse characteristics, the temperature, and the cell’s previous history. Fitting the cell with a capacitor may be recommended in severe conditions. Consult Saft)
- Maximum recommended continuous current: 35 mA
- (Higher currents are possible, consult Saft)
- Storage: (recommended) 30°C ( 86°F) max
- (for more severe conditions, consult Saft)
- Operating temperature range: -60°C/ 85°C
- (Operation above ambient T may lead to reduced capacity and (-76°F/ 185°F) lower voltage readings at the beginning of pulses. Consult Saft)
- Diameter: (max) 14.55 mm (0.57 in)
- Height: (max) 25.15 mm (0.99 in)
- Typical weight: 8.9 g (0.3 oz)
!!!!! IMPORTANT !!!!! These are very powerful batteries, and extreme care should be taken using them. Ensure to never short positive and negative terminal of the battery! In worst case Lithium batteries can explode or catch fire when used improperly! Use at your own risk. We do NOT accept any responsibly for damage, injury or death caused by improper use of these batteries!
- Do not over-discharge! Ensure the equipment you use this battery in will not draw more current from that batteries than it stated “Maximum Continuous Discharge Current”
- Do not short circuit your batteries! NEVER short circuit a Lithium(or more other) battery! Short circuiting can cause a huge surge of current that will potentially burn out your battery, damage your mod, or even your face!
- Do not let your batteries touch each other or other metallic items! Keeping your batteries loose, such as in your pockets, is a good way to have your batteries fail and seriously harm you. There are battery holders and covers to keep your batteries safe.
- Do not dispose any battery in a fire! There are dangerous chemicals in batteries. If you try to burn your batteries they’ll release dangerous fumes and will probably explode. Always dispose your old batteries to a battery recycling center.
- Utility metering
- Automatic meter reading
- Alarms and security devices
- Tollgate systems
- Memory back-up
- Computer real-time clocks
- Tracking systems
- Automotive electronics
- Professional electronics
This battery can be used to replace many other 3.6V 1/2 AA size Lithium-Thionyl chloride (Li-SOCl 2 ) batteries:
- Fanso: ER14250
- Tadiran: TL-5902, TL-2150, TL-5151
- Saft: LS14250, LS14250C, LST14250
- Sonnenschein: SL-350/S
- Tekcell: SB-AA02
- Xeno: XL-050F
- 2 x Battery
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.