- This is a complete remote which will need to be programmed
- Instructions supplied on programming remote below for you
- Suitable for Ford Falcon Series 2 & 3 only
- Basically if your current remote looks the same it will work
- Sit in the car with the doors closed
- Turn the ignition to the ACC postition and within 5 seconds press the rear demist button 3 times (Note this bit must be done all within 5 seconds from when key turn)
- You then press a button on the first remote to be trained , the door locks will cycle.
- Then press a button on the 2nd to be trained and the door locks will cycle again.
- Repeat this step for the the rest of the remotes to be trained to the car.
- The first keypad trained will result in one door lock cycle, the second will result in 2 door lock cycles, and so on.
- There is a limit of 8 remotes per car.
- Turn the ignition to the OFF position to exit the learning mode.
- Your remotes are now programmed to your car.
- Now if doesnt still work try same procedure again though this time lock doors before starting
- 2 x Ford Falcon AU Remotes
- 2 x Batteries
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.