The AUTEL Maxisys MS906BT offers unbeatable value for money with full functionality on the biggest range of cars and is also great for the Australian market Holden and Ford.
Our Autel Scan Tools all include Australian Software for Holden and Ford
Featuring an Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems + ECU Coding
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active tests, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
MaxiSys MS906BT is a professional scan tool featured with an OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
MS906BT comes with Bluetooth MaxiVCI that enables you to access and diagnose all available vehicle modules remotely with the best possible coverage. With ECU coding, complete capability for codes and a series of most commonly used services and special functions, the MS906BT automotive scanner tool covers everyday tasks of automotive repair and DIY, including
- Key Coding & Programming,
- Functional tests/ Active tests/ Bi-Directional Control,
- ABS brake bleeding,
- Oil Rest,
- SAS calibration,
- DPF Regeneration,
- TPMS relearn,
- Battery Registration,
- Reset brake pads after replacement, EPB control
- Headlamp reset and diagnosis
- A/F reset
- Clutch Adaptations
- Prime fuel pump
- Gearbox learn + Calibration
- Gear coding + Calibration
- Odometer reset and programming
- Seat matching - for Jaguar + Landrover
- Sunroof programming
- Suspension diagnosis and calibration
- Throttle position sensor relearn
- Turbo diagnosis and initialize / calibration
- Window and door calibration
Full system diagnostic functions, Read/erase codes, Live data, ECU information, Active test, freeze frame data, I/M readiness status, Vehicle information, O2 monitor test, on-board monitor test, component test, modules present, DTCs help.
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
-Reset service intervals
-Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
-Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
-Adaptation of the steering angle sensor
-Regeneration of Diesel particulate filter
-Bleeding brake system with ABS, etc.
-Battery Registration and reset
- Extraordinarily powerful Samsung Exynos Hexa-core processor
- 8.0” 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology for ultra-mobility
- Internal reliable 32GB SSD for better performance
- Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi to access your favourite web resources
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio, and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding, etc.
- Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via the internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven field fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
- 1 x MS906BT Tablet
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carrying Case
- 1 x Light Fuse
- 1 x MaxiVCI V100
- 1 x Quick reference guide
- 1 x Adaptor for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1 x Adaptor for PSA-2
- 1 x Adaptor for Fiat-3
- 1 x Adaptor for BMW-20
- 1 x Adaptor for Benz-38
- 1 x Adaptor for Kia-20
- 1 x Adaptor for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1 x Adaptor for Nissan-14
- 1 x Adaptor for Honda-3
- 1 x Cigarette Lighter
- 1 x Compact Disc (CD)
- 1 x AC/DC External Power Adapter
- 1 x Adaptor for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1 x Soft Cloth
- 1 x Packing List
- 1 x Mini USB Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.