The filter is mounted on the ceiling inside the fridge. This fridge water filter is the original water filter for Daewoo refrigerators and is designed to improve the taste of your water.Kept in optimal working order, it yields bottled water quality on tap at just a fraction of the cost.
• Easy installation and operation
• Helps reduce chlorine taste and odor
• Helps reduce contaminants found in tap water and improves its quality
• Flow rate: 0.5 GPM (1.9LPM)
• Pressure: 30 - 125 psi (207 - 862kPa)
• Temperature: min 1°C / max 38°C
• Service life: 6 Months
• Capacity: 300 Gallons (1,136 Liters)
• Function: Chemical / Mechanical Reduction
• Flushing: 5 Minutes
• Cold Water Only
• Dimensions approximately: 24cm (length) x 5.3cm (diameter)
- Fridge Water Filter Replaces the following Part Numbers
- 3019986700 / 3019986720
- DW2042F-09 / DW2042FR-09 / DW2042F09 / DW2042FR09 / DW2042FB
- Westinghouse ACC140
- Titan4 / Titan 4
- Kenmore 46-9130
- Fridge Water Filter is compatible with the following Fridges:
- Westinghouse: WHE7670SA Westinghouse WHE7670SA 762L French Door Fridge
- Hisense: HR6FDFF701SW
- Daewoo: FRNY22D2V / FRNY22D2W / FRNY22F2VI / FRN-Y22F2VI
- Smeg: SF-640S / SF640-S / SF640S-1 / SR610X / SR620X / SR610XPK / SR620XPK
- Parmco: Fridge
- 1x Water filters
1. Shut off water supply.
2. Rotate the old cartridge counter clockwise 1/4 turn and pull it out.
3. Remove white cap from the new water filter.
4. Insert the new filter into the filter head and twist the filter clockwise 1/4 turn.
5. Turn on the water supply and check for leaks.
6. Flush filter for 5 minutes before use to purge the system.
7. Reset the "Filter Indicator" light by pressing the Ice Maker Lock button for 3 seconds or more.
While holding the lock button, the light will change to green.
When to change a filter: The filter cartridge should be replaced when the filter indicator light turns red, or every 6 months, or if your water dispenser or ice maker performance decreases noticeably.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.