- Country/Region of Car Manufacture: Japan
- Frequency: 433Mhz
- Chip: ID46 Chip
- Material Type: ABS + Metal
- R/C Function: With
- Dealer or Locksmith to cut the key blade and program the remote to your vehicle.
- It is convenient for you.
- Remote with Lock/Unlock Buttons, have a variety of functions you need.
- 100% Complete with electronics, transponder chip.
- This remote key must be cut and programmed in order to start the engine.
- With 2 buttons.
- Include key.
Case Material: ABS
What is Included: Complete key fob with electronics.
- This remote must be programmed by an automotive or dealership.there is no way to program yourself.
Place of Application: - Fit for MITSUBISHI / Pajero / Triton MIT8 Lama 2008-2012
- How to Program: Dealer/locksmith programming will be required.
- No Instructions Included.Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended.
- If the key has been used properly, it is not recommended to update it.
- Please compare carefully before placing order.
- Please make sure that your vehicle is on the above compatibility guide. If your vehicle is not on the guide this remote will not work for you. And make sure the button is same with your original remote.This remote will not start your car, if it isn't same.
- 1 x Remote Key
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.