Compatible with the following models between 2002 and 2010:
- Falcon BA/BF
- Fairmont BA/BF
- Fairlane BA/BF
- Territory SX/SY
- Utes & Wagons
- 1 x Ford Remote Shell
1. Sit in the car with your keys and remotes ready
2. Close the driver side door
3. In less than 10 seconds of closing the door, insert the key into the ignition and turn the key to the first click (accessories position) which will turn on the radio
4. In less than 3 seconds of turning the key, press the rear demist button 3 times
5. If done correctly, the door locks will cycle. If the door locks do not cycle, start the process again and try completing the steps faster or slower.
6. Once in learn mode all existing remotes will be deleted from the cars memory. Click any button on the remote until you hear the door locks cycle. Once the locks cycle this confirms the remote has been accepted into the cars memory
7. Repeat the last step for each remote (if you have more than one)
8. Once you have finished your last remote remove you key from the ignition and test that all remote controls work. We recommend you test every button on the new remote to ensure they are all working.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Thank you for visiting Office Catch. Please see below for our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 24-48 hours and shipped within 1-7 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time
1-7 business days
1-3 business days
Additional fee applies
*Delivery delays can occasionally occur.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has been dispatched containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Office Catch is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
If you received your order damaged, please contact us.
Ensure you keep all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
Carrier Delivery Programs
Australia Post Shipping offers services to manage all of your deliveries.
These services offer up-to-day delivery alerts, delivery date or address changes, online package signing, delivery instructions, and more.
International Shipping Policy
International shipping only case by case basis.